Employment Discrimination Law

Employment Discrimination Attorney

Employers are bound by law to ensure equal opportunity in hiring, promotion, and equal treatment in the workplace. Job discrimination is often a subtle; at first, you may not even be aware of it, until one day you notice that other employees are receiving promotions, higher pay raises, or other benefits that your boss never mentions to you. Discrimination cases are hard to prove, but discrimination is real.

At the Law Office of Locksley O. Wade I know how employers hide behind workplace rules to hide discrimination. I am attorney Locksley Wade. I used to work for the government as a civil rights and employment attorney. I now work to protect the rights of those who have suffered job discrimination. I focus my practice in employment law. To schedule a consultation about your employment discrimination claim, contact me at the Law Office of Locksley O. Wade, today.

Job Discrimination Disputes and Litigation:

• Gender discrimination and same sex discrimination

• Age discrimination ADEA violations

• Disability discrimination ADA violations

• Family Medical Leave Act discrimination

• National origin discrimination, ethnic and racial discrimination

• Discrimination based on religion

• Genetic Information discrimination

• Civil rights violations

A Note about Discrimination based on sexual orientation:

Simply put, hiring and job discrimination is illegal in New York and New Jersey. Whether it is because of your sexual orientation, race, age, culture, or religious belief, discrimination is against the law. If you have a sense that you are being discriminated against because of your sexual orientation, you are probably right. I provide experienced, quality representation that is focused on stopping the discrimination, and getting you the result that is best for you. Let's fight this thing together.

For more information about my aggressive, experienced job discrimination representation, contact me at the Law Office of Locksley O. Wade for a no-cost consultation about your claim.